Branch Sales Supervisor (City Store)
Major Responsibility Areas (Describe the major responsibilities of the position)
• Perform quality work in accordance with instruction on the repair order.
• Inform the Workshop Controller about job difficulties.
• Inform the Workshop controller about additional repairs or services required.
• Maintain an orderly and clean equipment, tools and workshop area.
• Keep personal and workshop tools in top condition and inform the Workshop Controller of any broken or unusable tools.
• Train and supervise assigned trainees and apprentices.
• Handle customers’ vehicles with care.
• Test vehicles after repairs are carried out.
• Attend training that the distributor provides for mechanic.
• Support other department as requirement.
• Do other job as the workshop controller order (related to skill).
Qualifications, skills, and Experience Requirement
Experience in Automotive at least three years
Good knowledge of quick service or general repair
Strong experience in automotive industry is a plus
Graduate from technical automotive school or having any certificate or training
Good background, attitude and patient