Deputy Branch Manager (Siem Reap)
Major Responsibility Areas (Describe the major responsibilities of the position)
• Sell new vehicles with the target set by management.
• Set monthly team target
• Complete individual target and team target
• Conduct daily sale activities lead and guide team member
• Summarize daily, weekly and monthly report to top Management
• Review result and plan (monthly meeting)
• Report urgent case to head of sales
• Report urgent case to head of sale
• Take charge of Siem Reap showroom security and general situation
• Other tasks assigned by top management.
Qualifications, skills, and Experience Requirement
• Bachelor degree in Sale and Marketing or another relevant field.
• Work experiences at least 2 years.
• Strong networking and connection in society.
• Good Sales skill.
• Good with Computer Microsoft Office.
• Good oral and written both English and Khmer.
• Be able to work creatively and independently.
• Good at planning, interpersonal skills, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
• Be friendly, hard-working, flexible, honest and willing to work as a team.
• Excellent communicator and being able to work in teamwork environment.
• Self-motivated, and have a proactive approach to their work and the ability to work to targets and deadlines.