Major Responsibility Areas (Describe the major responsibilities of the position)
• Codes items such as invoices, vouchers, expense reports, check requests, etc., with correct codes conforming to standard procedures to ensure proper entry into the financial system.
• Handles all vendor correspondence via phone or email
• Prepares non-inventory purchase order requisitions.
• Attaches the corresponding purchase orders to incoming invoices with all supporting documentation.
• Investigates and resolves problems associated with processing of invoices and purchase orders.
• Prepares batch check runs, wire transfers, and cash transaction
• Assists with monthly status reports, and monthly closings.
• Various accounts by identifying errors in posting or omissions by applying appropriate accounting standards.
• Process remittance information from checks, drafts and wire transfers for invoices provided by vendors, reviewing instructions accompanying items to determine proper disposition and crediting accounts in accordance with standard procedures.
• Receives, researches and resolves a variety of routine internal and external inquiries concerning account status, including communicating the resolution of discrepancies to people.
• Files, maintains, and distributes accounting documents, records and reports.
• Performs other duties as required to support Accounting Department.
• Cash Daily Report of Fund Controlling.
• Assist to Accounting Manager, CFO and CEO for assignment task.
Qualifications, skills, and Experience Requirement
• Good command of English and Chinese (Mandarin) is a plus
• Graduated Bachelor Degree of Accounting, Finance and Banking or related field
• Have high responsibility and flexibility
• Be honesty, integrity and can work under pressure
• At least 3 year of work experience in accounting and tax field