Major Responsibility Areas (Describe the major responsibilities of the position)
– Delegating and directing service tasks, monitoring the progress of current projects, and managing service team members to ensure the team’s objectives and sales goals are met.
– Handling customer complaints or concerns quickly and professionally to maintain good customer relationships and ensure repeat customers.
– Assisting with or performing administrative tasks, such as managing and finalizing invoices, processing new orders, and tracking parts inventory.
– Setting up and maintaining a working process and evaluating its efficiency.
– Monitoring department issues and client complaints to create methods to lessen recurring issues.
– Auditing work and customer service to ensure the company’s high standards, efficiency, and productivity goals are met.
– Maintaining strong relationships with manufacturers, dealers, and Sales Representatives.
– Helping to train new employees in company procedures. Conduct training regularly to Staff.
– Maintaining a strong working knowledge of industry regulations, restrictions, and laws, ensuring the company’s adherence to these regulations, and remaining current on the industry’s standards and new innovations, materials, tools, and processes.
– Weekly / Monthly base reporting to Top management, establish KPI for service & parts team, propose new strategies monthly to achieve target
Qualifications, skills, and Experience Requirement
– A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Administration, or related field.
– Previous sales and management experience may be advantageous.
– Strong industry knowledge.
– Excellent leadership, communication, sales, and customer service skills.
– Computer literacy and good organizational skills.
– Strong creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
– The ability to work under pressure and handle stress.
– Respect local culture and self-involve with different situation