Major Responsibility Areas (Describe the major responsibilities of the position)
– Manage the whole recruitment and selection process / develop recruitment policy and strategy
– Implement and revise HR strategies, policies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
– Prepare HR planning budget & HR planning and forecasting activities
– Implement a competitive compensation payroll and others benefit system
– Managing staff attendant report for daily
– Measuring employee satisfaction and identifying areas that require improvement
– Conducted training program including (TNA) training needs assessment and monitoring training programs.
– Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource representing the organization at hearings Cambodian requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
– Ensure legal compliance with labor law Ministry of Cambodia.
Other task will assigned by CEO
Qualifications, skills, and Experience Requirement
– University graduated majoring in law or related field
– Compliance experiences in Auto Industry is an advantage
– Good spoken and written English
– Able to use Ms. Office package (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher, Project)
– At least 3-5 years of relevant experiences
– Strong analytical and critical thinking skill
– Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
– Strong commitment in performing all tasks