Deputy Marketing Manager
Major Responsibility Areas (Describe the major responsibilities of the position)
– Perform a variety of tasks, including designing digital marketing campaigns and performing market research.
– Work with FSGM to analyse ROI and plan for each month’s efforts
– Ensure that all marketing efforts within any given month are cohesive, integrated and work to reach a common goal with the dealers and any outside agencies involved.
– Provide ROI and performance-based reporting on an on-going basis and maintain performance reports
– Act as a day-to-day contact and general support for all of your dealer managers and dealership vendor contacts.
– Develop digital campaigns to increase web traffic and generate
– Analyse sales and marketing metrics
– Research market to identify new opportunities
– Ensure brand consistency through all marketing channels
– Establish KPIs and then measure, track, report, continuously improve.
Qualifications, skills, and Experience Requirement
– 3+ more years in high tech and/or automotive marketing or equivalent experience;
– Experience with marketing campaigns and social media platforms;
– Fluent in English and Chinese is a plus;
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
– Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to execute in high-transparency situations under bold, and sometimes changing schedules;
– Outstanding skills in organizing, analysing, negotiating, and relationship building across diverse multi-functional global teams;
– You love working in a team while taking personal responsibility for your own work;
– Deep understanding with marketing analytics, metrics tracking for large integrated campaigns;
– Ability to travel periodically